We are partners in Christ's ministry of reconciliation.
From now on, therefore, we regard no one from a human point of view; even though we once knew Christ from a human point of view, we know him no longer in that way. So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation. - 1 Corinthians 5:16-18
How do we advocate for our neighbor(s) in need? How do we minister effectively and faithfully to 'the least of these'? How do we seek and serve Christ in all persons, loving our neighbors as ourselves, and respecting the dignity of every human being?
Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM) Urge Congress to Support the Afghan Adjustment Act
These resources can help you engage with current issues and equip you for advocacy from a faith perspective.
- Charlotte Affordable Housing Article from Axios by
- Christ Church Resources on Dismantling Racism
- Equity in Juvenile Justice: Next Steps
- Episcopal News Service (subscribe for a daily email)
- Episcopal Public Policy Network (sign up for regular notifications)
- Episcopal Peace Fellowship
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (subscribe to newsletter)
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry's Pentecost 2020 Sermon at Washington National Cathedral