School of Faith has been reimagined for a new season.
SUNDAYS AT 10 AM
Beginning September 25, choose to attend any of these sessions designed to lead you into a deeper connections with God, other people, and yourself.
- Basics of Faith (Green Room): Learn about the essential elements of the Christian faith and practicing that faith in the Episcopal Church.
- Faith in Action (M206): Explore God’s call to make a difference in your community and in the world.
- Soul Care (M207): Discover and deepen practices to help you faithfully navigate our complex world.
- Family Matters (M213): Join other parents for classes to help you on your parenting journey.
- Starting Point (Good News Café): Find opportunities to connect with others and use your holy gifts as a part of our parish community. (Not just for newcomers!) [Begins September 18]
- Faith Forum (All Saints' Hall) will continue most Sundays, with a dynamic line-up of speakers.
Wednesdays at 7 pm
Details coming soon about Wednesday evening programs and groups.