We are grateful for your pledge and all gifts.
For your convenience, we offer the following ways to give:
GIVE ONLINE - You may make a one-time payment or schedule recurring payments. "Sign in and pay" is NOT required, but allows you to create a secure account through which you can set up recurring payments, schedule future payments, and manage your own transactions. Your profile information will be stored securely for online registration and payment forms in the future.
Text to Give
1) TEXT: Send a text to 704-741-7324 which includes:
- Amount you wish to give
- One space after the amount
- Code for your gift designation:
- CURRENT - Current year operating budget (Texts with no code will default to this fund)
- PRIOR - Prior year operating budget
- FUTURE - Future year operating budget
2) REGISTER (first time only): You will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment information. Tap “Process.”
3) GIVE: After registration is complete, you will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email.
4) REPEAT: For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give and it will process automatically. If you wish to give to a fund other than the current year operating budget, please include a space after the amount and one of the codes above.
Automatic Bank Draft
If you prefer to have your bank account drafted monthly, you may complete this form:
Automated Bank Draft Form »
Please print the completed form and mail it to the Church, attn: Finance Office, or call us at 704-333-0378 to give us this information by phone. A new form must be submitted annually.
ONLINE USER ACCOUNTS
Christ Church is pleased to offer convenient online registration and payment for many events and giving opportunities. You may create or manage your account at http://public.serviceu.com.
Checks may be mailed to Christ Church, Attn: Finance Office, 1412 Providence Road, Charlotte, NC 28207.
Gifts of Stock
Please call Jennifer Stewart at 704-714-6949 if you are planning to give a stock gift. She will need the following information:
Name of the stock
Number of shares you are donating
Allocation of the gift
Please do not rely on your broker to provide this critical donor information.
We encourage all parishioners who desire to donate stock to use one of the following brokers:
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Account no. 7RU02019, DTC #8862
(formerly Bank of America)
Morgan Stanley/Smith Barney, Account no. 801-116184-204, DTC #0015
Raymond James, Account no. 27969534
Schwab, Account no. 7119-2731
Vanguard, Account no. 13590587
Wells Fargo Advisors, Account no. 2142-7440, DTC #0141