We offer unique classes and programs designed to help you on your spiritual journey.
Whatever your stage of life or life experience, you'll find a place here. Whether you're single or married, an introvert or extrovert, a parent or not, we have opportunities for you to deepen your relationship with God and connect with other people in a meaningful way.
On Sundays and Wednesdays you will find small groups and larger ones designed to help you continue your faith journey. Some are one-time offerings; others are short series that provide an opportunity to go deeper. Through the week there are over 30 small groups that gather for study, prayer, service or fellowship. These small groups are a good way to get connected at Christ Church.
Discover and Learn
- Study the Bible and other spiritual books in a small group setting through our book and BIBLE STUDIES.
- Connect with others while learning and growing spiritually by joining one of our CLASSES & WORKSHOPS.
Our FAITH FORUM guests know first-hand the power of hope. Join us on select Sunday mornings at 10 am in All Saints Hall.
- Opportunities abound for SPIRITUAL GROWTH and grace, from worship, Bible study and education to service, stewardship and fellowship.
Throughout the year, find groups, classes, workshops, and other programs to help you cultivate WELLNESS of body, mind, and spirit.
- Get away from it all while experiencing a deep journey of faith by participating in one of our retreats or PILGRIMAGES.
- If you're between the ages of 21 and 35, our YOUNG ADULTS group is involved in social and outreach activities.
- Stay up-to-date with our events and classes by signing up for WEEKLY EMAILS or monthly printed newsletter, THE DISCIPLE.
- Enjoy A WEEKLY DEVOTION written by our priests delivered to your email every Wednesday.