7:30 am - 8:30 am
We offer unique classes and programs designed to help you on your spiritual journey.
Whatever your stage of life or life experience, you'll find a place here. Whether you're single or married, an introvert or extravert, a parent or not, we have opportunities for you to deepen your relationship with God and connect with other people in a meaningful way.
On Sundays and Wednesdays you will find small groups and larger ones designed to help you continue your faith journey. Some of these classes are one time offerings that stand alone; others are short series that provide an opportunity to go deeper. Through the week you will find over 30 small groups that gather for study, prayer, service or fellowship. These small groups are a good way to get connected at Christ Church.
Ways to Get Involved
- Study the Bible and other spiritual books in a small group setting through our book and BIBLE STUDIES.
- Get away from it all while experiencing a deep journey of faith by participating in one of our retreats or PILGRIMAGES.
- If you're between the ages of 21 and 35, our YOUNG ADULTS group is involved in social and outreach activities.
- Stay up-to-date with our events and classes by signing up for weekly emails or monthly printed newsletter, The Disciple.
- Enjoy a weekly devotion written by our priests delivered to your email every Wednesday.